I have a confession to make.
I am a shoe nerd.
I go weak in the knees when I enter a shoe store.
All bets are off when I am in a shoe store.
My will always wavers when I enter a shoe store.
I am an addict. There is apparently no cure…
I wish I could clickety – clack into work on 4 inch Louboutins everyday.
I wish I could run errands in a pair of Chanel ballet flats.
I wish I could party in in those quirky Alexander McQeen boots.
I wish I went jogging in the Saucony Virrata 2.
So, here is a whimsical wish list. Just random pictures to beat my post- weekend blues. Work, play…shoes for all occasions….
Currently I crave simplistic, classic, timeless designs. Aah, I must be getting old! Sigh…
1. The must have- BASIC BLACK PUMP.
2. Another staple- Nude pumps
3. Work to play anyone? Day to evening…
4. For out and about days..
5. Formal And dressy…yet feminine!
6. Wonder what I’d pair this with…
7. For “rugged- look- days”
8. For the ultra- girly days…
9. This would cover most blingy, shiny, bedecked in gold South- Indian outfits!
10. And finally, How can I miss these..
Beauteous I say!
I feel uplifted already.
Note- I am partial to stilettos (the higher the better), Louboutins and lace.
Any shoe-o-holics here?
Till next time…