I have been asked to put up the prices of products…
The lazy arse that I am, I thought I could escape. Oh well, I cannot apparently.
So here goes…
1. London Diary Ice Cream – Pralines and Cream.
Available at all the supermarkets in Doha. And in most at Bangalore.
20 odd QAR/ 360 INR
2. Hills Bros Cappuccino Drink Mix- White chocolate caramel
LuLu, Carrefour, Megamart, Spinneys and at some Al Meera. Yet to find it in Bangalore.
28 QAR (I think!)
3. Loreal Professional Liss Control + Techni Art- Intense control smoothing serum
Bought it at a salon in Bangalore. I think I have seen it at LuLu in Doha.
525 INR (31 QAR). Will cost more in Qatar most likely.
4. ZA True White Day Protector
Shopper’s Stop, Bangalore. Not sure if it is available in Doha.
799 INR (47 QAR)
5. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion
39.50 USD (1.7 oz)
6. Blistex- Relief Cream
15 QAR (On sale)
Boots – Dar al Salaam Mall, Villagio, Landmark Mall; Qatar.
Not available in India.
7. MAC lipstick TWIG
MAC store at City Centre, Doha – 103 QAR.
With the present exchange rates, MAC products are cheaper in India. I think the lipsticks retail for Rs. 1450
8. MAC Lip-pencil SOAR.
MAC store at Villagio, Doha.
9. Benefit Brow Zings- Brow shaping kit in DARK
Sephora, Landmark Mall, Doha.
Grossly inflated prices in Qatar. I think it was around 145 QAR. Thankfully, it is going to last me a long time.
Not available in Bangalore. (Sephora, Delhi may have it).
10. Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Parfum
Paris Gallery, Hyatt Plaza, Doha.
Not sure how much it cost. (Mr H is has really bad memory!)
64.90 EUR (50 ml) on the website. Will obviously cost more in Qatar!
11. Lumia 1520.
Do I have to? 🙂
12. Fountain Pen
Old and priceless!
13. Z Chair– Fisher- Price Quick Clean Portable Booster
Ordered it from amazon.in.
3999 INR (235 QAR).
I have seen it at Mothercare and Babyshop (Centerpoint) in Qatar.
Phew. I’m done.
Till next time…